Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nurse Jane Fuzzy-Wuzzy

My Person stayed home today because she wasn't feeling very well. I like it when she is home but I am sad that is not feeling very well so I stayed in bed with her all day. We took some naps and cuddled. But sometimes she would wake up and try to get on the computer and I thought that maybe she shouldn't be doing that if she is sick so I sat in front of the computer and looked at her with my most serious Kismet face until she got the picture and put the computer away. She said I am her Nurse Jane Fuzzy-Wuzzy, which I did not really understand because hello, I am a boy, but then she said that it is a character from a children's book called Uncle Wiggily that her dad used to read to her. Which I still don't really understand, so I just curled up next to her and gave her some smooches on her hand, and then we went back to sleep. She seems to be feeling better now. I have the powerz of healing!!!

1 comment:

Come Back Brighter said...

Keep up the good work, mraw mraw. You help your person more than you realise.