Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Making biskits!



This is a really great videeo of a cat -- much smaller than me, of course* -- making biskits with her paws! She is very sleepy. Sometimes when I am making biskits I also get real sleepy, but then I usually decide to humps and so I wake up. My Person showed me the videeo and said that she was basically "ded from the kyoot", so I thought I should show it to all of my friends on the innernets too.

*look at those paws! On second thought, maybe she will grow up to be almost as big as me!

5 comments:

Come Back Brighter said...

Kismet, you're right, that kitten has huge paws -- he might grow to be an even bigger cat than you.

Such a cute video.

TravelingMermaid said...

That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

omg that was way too cute!

Kismet said...

MisterMister! Welcome back to my blog! It has just been SO HOTS lately that I have been too busy sprawling on the floor trying to keep cool to blog. I espeshully like to lay on my back, which makes it very hard to type. But I am going to blog tonight as soon as my Person takes some pictures of my in my new shirt!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMG, Kizzy, I'm ded frum the kyoot, too! Can I order this tiney kitty frum the innernet and have the kyoot guy in the brown shorts deliver him to my home so that we can be best frends and make biskits together???