Thursday, November 30, 2006

WELL

THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO MY LAST POST IS THAT I AM GOING TO BE LIVING WITH ANOTHER CAT SOON!!!!

The excepshuns were Mao, who thinks I'm getting voted out of my apartment by Mona and my Person. Okay this is obveeisslee not happening!!! First of all, let me make it very clear, I am my Person's ONLY CAT. She doesn't even LIKE Mona that much. Plus she just got something in the mail and she let me play with the box so this is just not happening OKAY THANKS.

Rosie and Cheeto thought that maybe I am going to get to be on the Big Bruther show, with other types of animals, like fishes or chiwahwahs. Now, this would not be so bad! Maybe I would see some of the chiwahwahs that I used to run with on the mean streets! But although this is a good theory, it does not explain the pink litter box.

So THEN Skeezix said maybe HE is coming to live with me!! How great would that be!! We could nap on top of the persons teevee, and then I could teach him about the ladies. But even though that would be fun, and would explain BOTH the Big Bruther shirt AND the pink box, I don't think this could be true, because I think the Food Lady would have told him about it. Or Mao. Plus they like him a lot.

So...I think MAYBE you guys are right. If I think about it, there has been some talk of a little sister lately. I....am not sure how I feel about this, innernets. I have been my Person's only cat for a VERY LONG TIME and I have never had to share her with any other cats, and I don't know how it's going to be. And who IS this cat??? Did she come from Kara's like I did? Does she have problems with her pee??? DOES SHE WEAR SHIRTS???

What do you guys think??? (Except for you, MAO, unless you have something USEFUL to say. MRAW.)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got nothin' for you, Kis. Now my mommy is talking about gettin' me a little brother or somethin. I'm an only kitty and I don't know how this is gonna go. Woofies are one thing, another kitty is... I dunno.

Anonymous said...

Like yoo ever say anything useful. Harumph.

Anonymous said...

I also heard something about another kitty coming to live with you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

um, we finks we knows where this kitty comes from, but maybe your purrson should tell you. she will need lots of loves though, and we's shure that you can teach her lots of cool fings. - Miles

Skeezix the Cat said...

Mao's being a Maobutt becuz it's cold and that makes him krankier than uzhual, so just ignore him.

Yoo'll have a GRATE time with anuther cat, if that's whut yer gitting! Wow, I'd give anything to git like a kittin for Krissmiss so I'd have sumwun to play with me. Think of how yoo'll be abul to teech yer new cat all abowt fashun and stuff. Yoo cood be a MENTER! And yoo git a PINK litter box to boot! YAY!

Oh, I hope it's troo!!!!

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, the word on the street is that you are getting a new kittie coming to your house. Be warned.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Maybe yer getting a little hueman sistur? Hmmmmm...I guess owr onlie concern is that yoo wuld half to share a littur box with a hueman. Do thay even use littur boxes?

I didnt reely like rosie at furst but then I ended up finding hur a nice cuddling and chasing arownd the apartment partnur. Tell yer lady yer requesting a cuddlie, athletic little sistur!

Mattingly said...

Kismet this happened to me only a few months ago. And I'm here to tell you it will be ok. The transition will be tough at first. It was for us but I LOVE having a little sister. You do get to teach them things. And also, it's someone else to cuddle with when you person has to go talk to jahb and stuff like that. I'm sure it's going to be great.

Kismet said...

Mattingly - this makes me feel better! Espeshully because I know that you live by an eff trayn, or some other kind of trayn, and that makes me feel like you and I really understand each other. MY PERSON SAYS THAT MY LITTLE SISTER IS COMING TONIGHT!! I am still not sure how I feel about it. I will let you know.

The Crew said...

Look at this as an opportunity to impart all your worldy knowledge to a younger sibling, Kis. We manly guys know lots of stuff and you can train this newcomer to do exactly what you want. I've trained 3 young siblings and now we all get along very well.

George

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Did yoo get yer little sistur yet!?!?!?! We CANT WAYT!!!!

Anonymous said...

DOOD, WAKE UP!!! I'm pritty shur sum hot chik frum the innernet saw yoo in yer grotto robe or sumthing and yer not gitting a littul sister: YER GITTING A MALE ORDER BRIDE! Think abowt it... makes purrfikt sense. Gess yoo won't be playing the feeld anymore wunse "Mrs Kismet" shoze up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um ... It really DOES sound like you're gettin' a girlie cat as a roomie. You can teach her all about couches and wearin' shirts. After all, Kismet, you are a big, man cat ... You've got lots of stuff to teach ...
Do you get to choose her? Do you get to name her?

Anonymous said...

we're so 'cited! iz she there yet? an she alreddy nose sum bloggin' kitties - Danielle's Jake & Spot an plus Jazper who's in Michigan now. we seen picshures an she's a cute fluff ball. you gotta give Diva Kitty yur address cause she wants ta send you a new kitty blankie.

Anonymous said...

Your new little sister must be there by now. I can't wait to see how your first meeting goes. Please tell us all about it soon.