Thursday, July 14, 2011

My bachelor weekend

My Person is leaving today to meet her potenshul new friend Jahb, and she is taking Mac the mancat computer with her, so I won't be able to blog while she is gone (did she ask me if this was okay? No. No she did not). Sophie is going to the VETS while my Person is gone and Henry, the rabbit we live with, is at bunny camp, so I have the whole 'partment to myself. I can't decide what I will do. Maybe open a cigar bar or have some ladies over.


Decisions are exhausting.


Anyway, I wanted to let all of you know that my sister ate all of her foods while she was home AND she pooped! She did not each much breakfast yesterday, but my Person figured out a little later that it's because Sophie does NOT like cold foods. (I tried to explain that FOODS IS FOODS, KID, but she did not care.)

While she is at the VETS they will give her a lot of digestive tests, and just between you and me, innernets, I don't know how that's going to go, because I don't know how smart Sophie's digestives are. One of those tests is supposed to tell us if she has pancreeya-tytus, so we should know by the time my Person gets back! So if you could keep the purrs coming that would be great.

Let me know if anyone wants to come over while my Person is gone. I have two litterboxes all to myself and a big bed to sleep on and a whole WALL of cat TVs! Otherwise I will talk to you in a few days, innernets!

13 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we'll be ofur Kismet! but we kind of knows what you're prolly gonna do while your person is gone - you're gonna pee on something, aren't you! HAHAHAHA. MOL.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Have a fun bachelor weekend, Kismet. Enjoy the peace and quiet. You might never have any again. Glad Sophie is eating. Hope she does well and passes all her tests cause we don't think she's dumb.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Have an excellent bachelor weekend! That is way too cool!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sadie sez she's on her way over, she thinks maybe yoo wouldn't mind a snuggle or two while yoor person is gone. We'z glad Sophie gots to come home and dat she ate and pooped but we'z still purring dat it's nothing but an upset tummy.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We almost furgot, we is hoping Mr Jahb likes yoor mom and yoor mom likes him. Fur some reason our persons like haffing dat Mr Jahb around.

Daisy said...

I am so proud of Sophie for eating and poopering so good! Harley wants to join you for a bachelor weekend. Do you mind if he drags over his sheepskin rug?

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sounds like you've got a grand batchelor weekend, Kismet. Purrrrring that Jahb and your Person hit it off, and Sophie passes all her tests.

Ikaika said...

We are thinking good thoughts that Mr. Jahb and your Person to get together and continuing our healing purrs for you and Sophie. And have a wild weekend! That'll cure whatever ails you!

The Crew said...

Did you say you're having a few ladies over? If so, Max and I will be there in a flash!

George

The Island Cats said...

Kismet...we're heading over to keep you company and partake of those nip cigars you have!!

We hope all goes well for Sophie and the tests give some answers on what is going on with her and how to treat her. We're happy to hear she ate and pooped!

Karen Jo said...

I hope that your Mom and Mr. Jahb hit it off together. I am glad that Sophie is eating and drinking and pooping and hope that she passes all her tests. Have a great bachelor weekend. Herman may be over for a visit.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Kismet, we'd love to pop over and enjoy your company, and a good (nip) cigar.

Continued purrs and purrayers for Sophie, that the tests will go well. Poor sweetie!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Just checking in. Purrrrring that Sophie is still eating and pooping, and that your Person gets along well with Jahb.

ppuurrrrrrr