Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just some pictures


I know you will all be so happy to learn that it has been not so hots! Because of this I have been in a much better mood and have been willing to pose for pictures -- and willing to post pictures that were taken when it WAS so hots.



This first one is from when it was still so very hots. You can tell because I am sprawled on the floor. Look how long I am! Look at my big feets! And look at Mona in the background! You can't really see her actually, but that's her butt and her white socks in the room with the person litter box.









Here I am just hanging out. Those are my legs. My front ones.



Yup.










And here I am watching the cat TV. AND THE BEST THING EVER HAPPENED ON THE CAT TV TODAY -- there was another CAT on it! You can see him in this picture! He is all black. He meowed a little bit. He did not mraw mraw like me though. I love cat TV!








I like to hang out. I'm a pretty cool cat. Did you notice my big paws? They have big toes. Did you also notice that I am hanging out on top of the computer? Sometimes I have to hang out with it for awhile before I can get into the mood to blog.

I like this picture because my whisker humps look pretty big. I've heard the ladies like that.



I'm pretty mellow right now because I sniffed some nip earlier. I think I'm gonna go sprawl around and bat at things.

18 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Hi Kismet! I like to hang my legs out like you do too.

Stop by my blog sometime.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, how did we miss finding your blog......thanks to Derby we found it now. You are gorgeous! you are good at hanging out. My sisfur, Mittens has the big toes and hangs real good too.

Patches Lady

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo are luckey it has been not so hots ware yoo live. We got all the hots. Yoo have the most ginormous feet I have ever seen! And ginormous wisker humps, too! I wish I wood grow sum more rather than being stuk in runt-hood like I am. I want to be a BIG MAN CAT!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hi, Derby! Hey, Kiz, did yoo know Derby is anuther wun of those cats frum Whiskerconsin?

Kismet said...

Skeezix it would be so great if you were a big man cat too. It is really tough to be a big man cat and it would be great to have another one to talk about it with. But I bet it is tough to be a little cat too. Maybe.

My paws ARE ginormous! I think it is because my toes are so very big.

Victor Tabbycat said...

I nefur sit still long enuf to hang out like that, but I gots to try it. Bonnie does that on the arms of the couch an looks like a gargoyle. Stay cool, big man.

Just Ducky said...

Hmmm, my whisker bumps aren't really bumbs. More of just a different color so they stand out.

Mattingly said...

Hi Kismet... My name is Mattingly. I also live in New York City, but I live in Queens. I think we had the same hots that you did. But we lost power and I had to go away for a night! I've been trying for a long time to grow into a big man kitty. I would like to keep coming by your blog to work. I don't hang my legs like that, but my little sister does all the time. She doesn't have big paws like you though.

Skeezix the Cat said...

BTW, Kiz, I reeely like yer hanging owt pikchurs. Yoo are a very kool cat.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Mattingly, if yoo live in Queens, duz that meen yoo ware a tiara???

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Are you by any chance polydactyl like Mittens is, or are you just all around big...with those manly whisker humps? Thanks for answering that question, we didn't know what they were called.

Kismet said...

Patches and Mittens - I WISH I had extra toes! But I don't. I just have very big ones!

Just Ducky said...

Hey Kismet, what part of Whiskonsin is your bean from?

Kismet said...

Hi Derby!

My Person is from Middleton. Is that by you?

Just Ducky said...

Mum now lives in Menomonee Falls and grew up in Stevens Point. Middleton is near Maditown. So about 2 hours away or so.

LZ said...

Hi Kismet, you are indeed a Big Man Cat! I love your pictures. My big brudder Chase is big but no nearly as big as you. I'm litte, and so is my little sisfur. Stop by our blogs sometime!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

WE WANT MORE BIG MAN CAT BLOGGING! Tell yer lady to get off the compueter so yoo can use it...

Emma's Kat said...

Kismet - You are 1st of all very handsome! And I love the shot of you hanging your arms over the table. It's been hot here too, but it's starting to cool off.