Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HELP!

My best friend Skeezix made a missing poster for my Person. You can get it here and print it out and hang it up Out There and HELP ME FIND MY PERSON!!!!

Reasons why I need my Person:
  • she knows how to make the blanket forts
  • she rubs my ears just the right way
  • I need to lay on the back of the couch (the one I pee on sometimes) behind her head
  • SHE GIVES ME MY FOODS and makes SURE that all of the gravy gets into my bowl
  • she turns on the silver thing and lets me drink the water that comes out of it
  • BECAUSE SHE IS MY PERSON!
If you see her, email me at kismetmancat@hotmail.com or leave me a comment on my blog!

Here is the last picture she took of me. That is what the red box looks like. SHE MIGHT HAVE IT WITH HER:

11 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we hopes you fing your person soon. is anyone looking in on you while your person is missing?

The Crew said...

Well, it was very rude of her to make you worry like this! Yes, we're with the Meezers on this. Is anyone taking care of you? Poor Kismet!

LZ said...

I'm going to make the Lap Lady post these pictures at the place where she goes to sweat a lot and "pup iron" (hehe, if you knew my Lap Lady you'd know how funny that is). She says there are lots of people who go there, maybe even everyone in the world. I'm sure we can find her!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

TEAMWORK to find Kismet's pursun!!

Anonymous said...

If I can geet outside, I can look for your person...
Could shee be in pennsylvania? Thats wheere I am.

Anonymous said...

Poor Kismet! I hope you find your person!
Keep us updated on your person!
Love your blog!

Nanci and Samantha (who incidentally looks just like a tiny version of you Kismet!)

Carolina Cats said...

Oh no, Kismet, Iwas afrade of this. That fing is calld a sootcase and nothing good ever comes of them showing up in yore howse. It's eether yore bean going away or other beans coming to yore howse. We will look for yore bean heer in Norf Carolina and if we find her we will scratch her up and send her home to a nise cat then she will preciate you and never leave agane!

Finny

Skeezix the Cat said...

Kizzy, any news, yet? I'm lokked up in the howse all day so I can't rome the streets looking for yer person, but maybe I can put an ad on Craig's List or sumthing. Don't forgit to chek yer emale in case peeple saw yer person and the poster and want to tell yoo ware she is!

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Kismet, yer person is not in the gutter. I looked. Both upstares and downstares.

Zeus said...

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for any sign of her, Kismet. With all of us looking, she won't get far!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

I dont think yer ladys in san francysco. Weve been luking nonstop and are vary tired frum going up and down all the hills. Once our lady comes home and gives us fud we will eat and then go out again to luk!!