Sunday, May 14, 2006

I almost forgot!

Somebody told me that today is Mother's Day. I do not really have a mom, but I do have a Person, and I love her a lot! So I thought that I would post a blog about the things that I like about my Person.

1.) She gives me the foods.
2.) She does not get very mad when I pee on the couch.
3.) Whenever she comes home, nomatter how long it has been since we have seen each other, she acts like it has been seven thousand years.
4.) She helps me build blanket forts.
5.) We really look out for each other. Like when she is in the big white box pouring the water on herself, I make sure that she is not going to drown, and in return, when I am sleeping on top of the TV, she comes over and smooches me a lot just to make sure that I do not fall off.
6.) She buys me shirts that make me look very handsome.
7.) She is very good at cuddling with me (but sometimes she tries to cuddle too much and I am not into it; I'm like, Person, I love you, but I got things to do, you know?).
8.) She introduces me to great persons like Liz and Melissa and Uncle Greg.
9.) She takes many pictures of me which really boosts my confidence and makes me think that I am pretty handsome.
10.) (THE MOST IMPORTANT) She adopted me and gave me my forever home!

I love you Person! Here is a big smooch for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the uk, we have Mothering Sunday sometime in March. Heres hoping that next year, i get #3 written about me!
("3. Whenever she comes home, nomatter how long it has been since we have seen each other, she acts like it has been seven thousand years.")

Come Back Brighter said...

I think I could learn a lot from you Kismet, you're as wise a cat as you are handsome.

And that's really going some.

Kismet said...

Do you say that because I can lick my nose? Because that is not something I can teach!